picking through the cacophony

intermittent rants and some keepers

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

its 3 days to stationing myself at rogers' lloyd's building in the city as a guide for 3hrs and i'm half excited about that - seeing the innards of the famous building for the first time. after that, because i volunteered, i get to saunter into any other building participating in the london open house with my badge without having to join crazy queues. especially the one that is sure to snake its way from 30 st mary's axe - better known as fosters' gherkin. its going to be such a tiring weekend ... i'll need next week to recover.

its also 17 days to my trip to munich. my first oktoberfest, my first invite to a friend's family home in europe and my first expectant visit to herzog's continental european building. buzzzzz....

i just reread my entry from june 25. i was thinking that rooney should be a mancunian red. and now he is. time flies.

aiya. life is so boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home